I am available for hire and I offer a variety of services. If you’re interested in hiring me – that’s great! This page offers information on my services and guidelines on my pricing.
As you might know from reading my About page, I have been into web designing for years, developing websites as a hobby. I am more than happy to offer my skills to anyone who needs a website.
My strength lies in the fact that I can take care both of the design aspect and the coding aspect of your website. I will never come up with a design that cannot be coded as I have knowledge of HTML and CSS, and therefore know what is achievable.
In web design, my pricing varies from project to project. That means you will not be paying me hourly, but rather I will give you a quote that will be determined by the scope of the project and your needs. If you have a budget in mind, feel free to contact me anyway, I will be more than happy to work with you on a price that suits your budget.
I have recently decided to offer my photographic services too. Photography has been a passion for some time, but now I have really taken it seriously and have become a semi-professional photographer.
My main areas of photography are:
- Cosplay: I love to photograph cosplayers, as I realise how passionate cosplaying is and the effort behind it – therefore, I’d love to give cosplayers the opportunity to have really high quality and also creative pictures of their cosplay.
- Portrait/Artistic shoots: Portraits are something I am very interested in. I especially love taking artistic shoots (whether of one person or multiple people), so if you’ve always had an idea for a shoot or a portrait photo, please don’t hesitate to contact me about it, I’d be more than happy to help you recreate your perfect shoot.
- Concert/Gig: I like to photograph local bands and singers, especially those who really like to put on a show. I love to capture moments in which performers are expressing themselves and doing what they do best.
- Animal/Pet: Being myself a pet owner and animal lover, I know how much of an impact a pet can have in a person’s life. I enjoy photographing animals and know how much it means to have the perfect picture of your pet companion. If you also have an idea for a shoot of your pet, I’d love to help you make that come true.
- Performances: Whether theatrical or of any other nature, inside or outside, there’s no denying that I am drawn to any kind of performance. I see performances as very special occasions, where no performance is ever the same as another (I would know, having done theatre for 5 years in school), so that’s where my desire to capture moments really comes into play. I’d love to have the chance to capture moments of your performance.
- Events: The type of events I will photograph is dictated by whether I am interested in the event myself. Events I’m interested in include conventions and local community events. If you would like to employ me to photograph an event, please don’t be discouraged to contact me, there is always a chance I might be interested.
My prices tend to be very affordable, as they take into account my experience and your budget. As I have studied photography (and continue to do so on my own), have some experience doing shoots and am always perfecting my knowledge and skills, you can rest assured that, when hiring me, you are not hiring an amateur, but a person who takes their photography seriously and will strive to deliver to you the perfect shots.
If you would like to hire me as your photographer, I’d love to hear from you!
In addition to web design and photography, I also offer graphic design services. I can make logos, posters, leaflets, business cards and anything else you might need.
I have made some logos for people and organisations. I am still studying graphic design on my own and look forward to improving.
As with all my services, I am more than willing to work with you if you have a budget.
Any more questions? Or looking to hire me?
If you have any more questions, or are ready to work together, please visit the Contact page.
I look forward to working with you!